New Patient Offer
Schedule a NEW patient appointment and receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card*
* Restrictions may apply. Promotion apply only to new patient appointment. Please mention oral health promotion while making appointment. One gift per household. Promotion not eligible for any government insurances as mandated by The Federal Anti-Kickback Section, 42 U.S.C 1320a-7b(b).
“Think outside the brush. Oral health is so much more…”
Often people think that oral health is synonymous with brushing teeth, but it is so much more! Your child’s oral health is critical from the first breath. It encompasses everything from the commonly known functions (such as sucking, eating, and teething) to the uncommon functions (breathing, speaking, latching, and sleeping). We know how important the oral structure is to your child’s overall health and development. That is why our model of care focuses on specializing in unique services that involve the complete oral health of your child.
We are very excited to have special services and experiences that allow our practice to go above and beyond an ordinary dental provider.
Unlike others, our approach to comprehensive Oral Health includes:
- Laser Dentistry and Services
- Oral Health Screenings
- Tongue and Lip-Tie Revisions
- Non-Invasive Teeth Straightening Appliance (HealthyStart- for children ages 7 and under)
- Kid-Inspired Appointments
- Kid Rewards Programs (Toy Chest and Cavity Club Programs)
- Kid-Sized Tools and Technology
- Dental Education
- And so much more!
Our mission is to educate and offer parents solutions that will improve the quality of life for children through exceptional oral health care. We bring convenience and care together for families and children, providing a technical and gentle approach from a team of pediatric specialist and general dentists. Our collaborative team approach helps bridges the gap between our dental world and your world at home.
We want parents to know that their trust in us is an honor, and we take that seriously.
Need a pediatric dentist? Call our office today to schedule an appointment with one of our oral health experts for kids!